Update added by user Apr 21
Gm contacted me and after several attempts to have the manufacture take some responsibility, which they will not, Nb liebmans is allowing me to exchange this sofa for one that is of better quality. We will see how this goes.
Original review posted by user Mar 21
This is by far the worst furniture I have ever purchased!Nb liebman will not do anything about it and said that the manufacture considers the quality that I received as their normal!
WOW. Is it normal for your cushion to begin to flatten after 4 months in a home where only 2 people live, who work full time ...I weigh 115 lbs and work 50 hours a week, so my furniture get "sat" on very infrequently..how about the wood frame that you can feel with every part of your body...the arms, the foot extender...all hardly cushioned...and lastly..the HOLE when you recline ...my grandkids hide in there!
This is their idea of quality...never again will I ship Nb Liebmans..and never again a klaussner!Had trouble uploading pics...see the hole below..that is because the back is slightly reclined...besides your butt falling into it and your back aching like a mother...kids fit nicely in there and fall down under sofa making it an extremely dangerous piece of furniture!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality and lack of knowledge
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let me return this piece of crap and get a better quality piece of furniture with a salesman who knows good stuff.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Klaussner Reclining Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."